Welcome . . . . .
Blue Flame Energy Corporation is a private Kentucky corporation organized in 1984. We acquire mineral rights, drill, test, complete and operate natural gas wells. The company has a substantial acreage inventory in the Appalachian Basin’s Big Sandy Gas Field and operates over 225 producing natural gas wells. Private placement offerings, structured as tax advantages, direct participation program (DPP) investment opportunities, are available to qualified investors, by private invitation only.
FEATURES & BENEFITS . . . . .
- Join America’s Shale Gas Revolution
- Clean burning, environmentally friendly fuel
- Significant tax advantages
- Annual cash flow
- Personal CPA tax consultations available
- Direct ownership of real assets
- Harvest proven U.S. natural gas reserves
- Low risk, in-field drilling
- Long term well production
- Billions of cubic feet (BCF) of proven reserves in place; +30 BCF already shipped
- Turnkey “Flat-Fee” contracts
- Long term staff and vendors apply proven technologies, management and expertise to each project
NYMEX Natural Gas Chart
Securities are not being offered and are not available pursuant to this website to any person in any state. Neither this website nor its contents are an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. Neither this website nor its contents are an offering memorandum. Offers of securities may only be made pursuant to a private placement memorandum prepared and distributed by Blue Flame Energy Corporation or an affiliate in compliance with state and federal securities laws. To the extent an offering or solicitation of securities occurs in the future, Blue Flame Energy Corporation or an affiliate will make a private placement memorandum available in compliance with state and federal securities laws. The products described on this website, including limited partnership or joint venture interests are not currently available to residents of any state and will not be available to the residents of any state unless in a form that is compliant with such state’s securities laws and regulations.